The Clematis Countdown is on and includes a variety of specials, discounts and celebrations at many downtown businesses. Fireworks will be on display at midnight and will be visible from Clematis St.!
New Year’s Eve, Dec. 31st
Naughty But Nice Too wants to help you get in the spirit of the season with great deals on their merchandise!
- Naughty But Nice is offering 30% off all of their fantastic gowns and dresses starting December 26th through December 31st!
- They will also be offering 20% off all their beautiful and unique masquerade masks and corsets the entire month of December!
123 Datura St. 561.848.9122
Lost Weekend 80′s Party
Dust off your Member’s Only Jacket, acid-washed jeans and leggings and join Lost Weekend for a super cool 80′s party featuring DJ Buza. No cover charge. 221 Clematis St. 561.820.8886
Feelgood’s Party Rock 2013
- $20 cover
- $50 open bar package
- Bottle and table packages starting at $350
- Complimentary open bar from 8pm-10pm
219 Clematis St. 561.833.6500
Moonfest producers rock the 500 block for a New Year’s Eve “War of the Worlds” Block Party featuring:
- Two stages of Live music with Sweet Chariots and The Kilbillies
- Free champagne toast at Midnight with paid admission of only $10
- Watch the Times Square ball drop live on big screens
- No Cover to O’Shea’s or any of the clubs and restaurants in the 500 block with paid admission
- Free party favors and hats for all
- Free bottle of champagne for all reservations of 4 before 9.30pm
531 N. Clematis St. 561.833.3865. Click here for more information.
World of Beer will kick of the New Year’s celebration at 3:00pm on New Year’s Eve. WOB will be having giveaways all night long, great beers, and a champagne toast at 12 midnight to bring in the new year! Enjoy live music from 9:00pm-2:00am. 101 N. Clematis St. 561.833.3375
Five-course pri-fixe menu which includes a complimentary glass of champagne. Ala carte menu is also availabel until midnight. Enjoy a live DJ, dancing and a one of a kind Fuku celebration at midnight! For reservations, call 561.659.3858. 215 Clematis St.
Cirque-A-Licious Big Top Dinner Show at the Meyer Amphitheatre, 104 Datura St.
A spectacular production with stars from Cirque du Soleil.
Experience performers with unbelievable human strength and agility as daring feats surrounds your senses.
The midnight countdown is filled with surprises including an enormous balloon drop from the peak of the big top!
Dining and Entertainment Schedule:
Doors Open at 7:00 PM
Dinner is Served at 8:00 PM
Show Starts at 9:15 PM
New Year’s Toast 12:00 Midnight
‘Cirque Band’ for Dancing Before and After Show
For more information or to book your reservation, visit http://www.bigtopdinnershow.com . You can also call (941) 552-9952.
Palm Beach Segway Tour New Year’s Eve “Roll”
Limited Space Available. See the city lights & ring in the New Year with a completely unique experience followed by a champagne toast and small gift. Pictures also included. $95 per person. Book Online. 330 Clematis St. #116 http://www.palmbeachsegwaytours.com/
Off The Hookah Black Tie Under The Sky Party
See Clematis St. transform into Times Square! Enjoy LIVE entertainment, special guests & music on the street. Open bar from 8pm-10pm and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. 314 Clematis St. (561) 837-8577